It's amazing, the way life handles itself. It's totally crazy, the way things work out. Because between moments of roaring passion,we don't pause to think, we never realize how gargantuan it is. The volume of change, that each passing hour gets into my life, the way the magic of every single day that turns me inside out, makes me gasp for breath. The people I meet, the people I break up with, the people I meet to break up with. Everything has like a hidden mission I suppose, the way they work out like a chain reaction. The moments I try to brush the rust off and remember, the moments I deliberately try to get over and forget, the moments I choose to live because I know I have it in me to forget them, make my life what it is. You wouldn't understand this. You're not me. Life has to go on until it has not to. There is no big deal in that. The big deal is that, my dear, I stand here, to one end of the rope, trying to stretch out my arms and take in as much of these experiences as possible. The big deal is that, I am totally absolutely alone and yet I am living, and living as much. And the big deal is that, despite me, I am still writing this.

love & lots of kisses..

~Me..

11 comments:

$uch! said...

Everything has like a hidden mission :)
we already discussed this

wildflower said...

yea, we jus did .. hmm..

Vaga Bond said...

it is very difficult to explain people that you are 'totally alone'. no one quite gets that. and yet only those who are, know what it is and what big a deal it is to be living in spite of it

Lucifer said...

m kinda blank on how to comment on this one...

thr is so much to say after readin this post but words fail me

wildflower said...

@ Vagabond

i get that, you get that..and we stay connected by this common knowledge.. that's enough of consolation :)

@ Mayank

then don't say a word. may be..i will understand..

Aashayein said...

and its wonderful how u write ur thoughts down!!!!!

arvind said...

hmmm..
ho..
love the last sentence..

wildflower said...

thnx Mansi..that's all i can..

aria said...

we have to carry our own cross..
don't know what else to say ..

aayanman said...

Everything in life has a quota..that of happiness,sadness, loneliness and listless etc etc. The question is how long will each of these buckets last or how deep are they? This is the quest everyone is after, and the prime reason for unhappiness for most people.Those who chose to flow with it live it better.

wildflower said...

aria..
hmm..i know wot u're saying

gyan..
& i pro'ly am tryin to flow with it..