Coffee

Here,
Drink some more coffee
You over-caffeinated zombie
To sit up and keep eyes wide shut

Because,
Life is full of problems
and then,
Life ends

Abruptly,
Perhaps, as most ones say
You wake up one day
And find nothing

Not the quintessential nothing of daily depression
But actual nothing, 
A forever-void for real
That's the end, no tunnels, no lights, no nothing

Until then,
Hang on to coffee
Short on sleep, short on peace
And overflowing, almost bursting with regrets; wait;

Hang on 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your weblog.
You have some really good articles and I believe I would be
a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd
really like to write some material for your blog in exchange
for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an email if
interested. Thank you!