Hiding

I am living in hiding.
Pretending;
That everything's fine,
With my many untruths and half truths

My axis, although is twisted
I am always losing balance
Because my chest is heavy with weight
And my legs are light with fear

This lying business
Is anything but easy
My nights are comatose
But if I wake up, can't ever get back to sleep

Dawn brings in an unwanted reminder
Of all my lies
And the cracks in my life
Face dug in a pillow, wanna sleep forever

My unsolvable problems
Which are because of no fault of mine
I am guileless, please listen
Just can't anymore, I can't

1 comment:

Aashayein said...

This is a constant feeling that people like you and me feel all the time. But you know what, we will learn, how to live with it. the weight from our chest and the fear from our leg- we will come in terms with it and will learn to live with it, without being in a constant battle. Some days will be better and some days will not be. But it is going to be all ok.