an ode to my blog

There are dedicated bloggers, I have come across quite a few. People who update daily.
And then there are people who voice opinions in their blogs, for the likes of Jessica Lal.
Not that I do not have any such opinion nor is it such that I am too short-sighted to see beyond my tiny world of thoughts. I think a lot. I feel a lot. And when I have no one to open up to, (which happens more often than not) I give blogging a chance.

You know what?
Feelings are like instantaneous guests to me. I feel like writing them down that very moment. This happens when I am in the middle of a lonesome walk, or when I am watching the moon peep from behind the trees, when I see a street urchin, or whenever a chord within me is moved when I notice marvelous architecture –poetry on stone or paper. Or some touching music.These feelings get replaced by new ones. So I can never exactly keep them alive for long- they are almost like still-born children. I can never blog them out here, to give them a longer life.

Consequently I rarely update my blog thing. But my blog is like my baby…

And may be some day I too will start blogging to voice myself when I am more that sure about my opinions. And when I am strong enough to justify everything I feel about the world around me with adequate reason.

Till then, you guyz take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-)

Amrita Sabat said...

wow.......i salute ur ode.....:)

hw dyu write so beautifully?
it's perfect harmony......gives me so mch peace....i connect wid each wrd of wat u write....

wow........