Proposal

{2.32 am..}
Not to bring money into the discussion, but guys who got recruited in that xyz company make x1y1z1 a year
Okay. Suddenly you make me feel poor
That wasn't the intention at all
Nevermind
{Pause. Pause. Silence. Sighs}
{2.34 am..}
Seriously, that wasn't my intention.
It's okay really. Something on my mind
What's that
How much do you make
Really?
Yes. Since we're already talking money
Mm..about x2y2z2
God you're rich
{Laughs}
There must be women lining up to marry your ass
Will you marry me, er my ass
What?
Will you marry me
What are you even asking
A simple question, I guess.
{Deep Breaths, Couple of}
{2.37 am..}
Wouldn't marry you for your money. But for the rest of you, I would. I will
Ok. Okay, good.
{Pause. Sneezes}
What just happened
I think we just got engaged
{2.39 am..}
We must get serious you know

No comments: