Hole in Time

This right now, is a hole in time. Like wormholes, you know. When you enter a wormhole you leave a point in spacetime and you get out at another. But this hole in time where I am at right now, I have entered alright. I can't find an exit. It's an endless limbo, this. Everything is preserved as it is. Time isn't even passing. Nothing is moving except my soul. My soul is spiralling down. I am not talking in metaphor. My soul is literally spiralling down like a few tons of sand in a sandstorm. My chest is sinking and something is sucking the bloody life out of me. I try to breathe a bit and stand back. May be things will change. May be I will sight some hope or joy or something. Even it be an iota, I can work that. But no. I see this hole in time expanding both ways, back to the past and into the future and sucking everything into it. My entire life is falling into this hole like a pack of cards and I am just staring, immobile. There's nothing I can do, I be caged within myself. I never was, never am and never will be. Amen.

1 comment:

the weight of a letter said...

What a heavy feeling, so sorry you are experiencing this. I hope your soul will find release soon.