liberated...just now...

Have any of you people ever felt empty-hearted? With a heart with no ones name engraved on it? With no one worthy enough …for that great an honor, I am feeling empty-hearted, right now!
Believe me, it’s good this way! You start feeling so damn free. Wild and free! You can feel being yourself… the person you are. Like an adventurer on a lonely planet. That’s what life should be like… liberated! Enlightened!
When you have nothing to laugh for, nothing to cry for, no joyous memories to be cherished, no future to be looked into. Just a smile, so very complacent that it says et al. Lead the life that a gypsy leads. Trotting around on your own. Your soul being your sole soul mate.
Let your hair grow gray, your skin have wrinkles. Let your bones crack down. Let your eyes go blind. Don’t stop. Carry on. Carry on, the way you are….all alone…an adventurer on a lonely planet. You will love it, I am sure.
But …don’t forget me. For I am after all your mentor, your pathfinder. Don’t forget to retrace your steps and thank me after your are enlightened….good luck.

2 comments:

Amrita Sabat said...

i dnt kno....dis ws sarcastic, darkly humorous....it ws lik d warm morning sun gradually shining brightly & den dimishing & callin on d night.......

u've written dis well.....

Anonymous said...

u jus summed wot i m feeling right nw.
aftr havn been liberated 4m de bonds of wot i tot ws luv.
hoooo...feels sooo good 2 b myself , jus plain me , once again.wish i ever remain so.