Love & Peace!

Don’t be so good to me; I just in case could fall in love with you. And then I would have a new horde of problems to tackle. Don’t smile at me, when I expect you to. Don’t hold out your hand for me, every now and then. Don’t pull out a chair for me, before you sit. Don’t hold the door open for me. Don’t make me feel that you’re trying to understand me…always.

Don’t be so good to me; I just in case could fall in love with you. And then I would have a new horde of problems to tackle. Though you’re not that bad, I would have to coax myself day in and day out to believe that you’re not that good either. And that you’re just not the right guy, though you’re good at who you are.

Don’t be so good to me; I just in case could fall in love with you. I would have to stop my head from swinging in music whenever you are around. And keep it away from sinking into layers of mushy thought, with me and you in them. So, don’t try to touch my heart. Don’t dare to disturb my life at present, I’m so much at peace.

9 comments:

Solitaire said...

How interesting. Resisting change that can lead to better things?

Solitaire said...

Oh it reminds me of the song...

"Yu pyaar se meri taraf na dekho...pyar ho jayega"

WritingsForLife said...

your writings are addictive!!! I cannot stop reading them :-)

Beautiful!!
This is my fav blog!!

--xh-- said...

hard resistance... i know i dont have to tell this, but you give words to the emotions beautifully...

Anirudh 'Lallan' Choudhry said...

:(

mera kuch saaman tumhare paas pada hai.. sawan ke kuch bheege bheege din rakhe hain..

aur mere ek khat mein lipti raat padi hai

wo raat bujha do mera wo saaman lauta do

gypsy said...

things we want not to want... :P

wildflower said...

@ solitaire
knw wht..i downloaded it's goin on like for d last 2 days :)

@ raaji
Me too findz ya equally addictive, or more...We jus connect :)

@ xh
thanxx ;)

@ anirudh
my all time fav

@ gypsy
yesh!!!

Sakshi Arora said...

girl you really are my alter ego.
Nice read

S.

SammY said...

Wickedddd!!!!!!!!!!