To You,


Again after half an hour I found you sitting opposite me. We were talking to everybody but to each other. You absolutely generate no feeling of love in me. No attraction or appeal of any sort. Nor are you a crush. Not even some passing fancy. Nor do I admire the way you think, or the way you speak, as is the way I analyze the other guys I come across. It is not that I miss you when you are not around. Nor would I die to talk to you.


But there is something about you. I admire you the way a man admires his woman. I love to look at you…that’s it. I want you to sit in front of me for hours, so that I can study the contours of you face, knit words out of the glow of your skin, write poems on your hawk eyes, nibble a bit of that extra large nose of yours. I want to sink my eyes into the pinkness of your lips. Analyze that toothy smile or should I call it a grin…. with all the brains I have.That grin looks so vulnerable, so nascent, when it envelopes your lips. I would look at the smooth flow of words from your mouth. Oh! I would almost drown myself, admiring the way God has made you. You are one object I admire, like I do admire very few things…But you could never generate any feeling in me, thankfully. It’s just your appearance that appeases my senses. My external senses…the eyes…that’s it. Hardly anything but the pleasure of having seen you, penetrates me….the heart is so indifferent to you…
With Love,


From Me

13 comments:

Anirudh 'Lallan' Choudhry said...

beautiful yaa..n honesty drips from the words..!

The Wandering Hermit said...

Reminds me of a Pearl Jam song.

The direction of the eye, so misleading The defection of the soul, nauseously quick. I don't question our existence I just question our modern needs.

Anonymous said...

beauty you!!!!!!!!!

Amrita Sabat said...

hmm.......(quite) a bit sensuous....a bit immature......a bit stereo-type....a bit new too......:)

it's d rushing hormones & adrenaline age my dear......u say it's no attraction bt it is.....:P

IR said...

very well written

Anonymous said...

well written post..
I was captivated by your words,,very nice

wildflower said...

@ anirudh

One thing i cant help being is HONEST (at least in MY BLOG!)

@ the hermit of wandering thoughts

hmm...i just drew one thin line between what my eyes crave for, and what my soul needs to satiate herself.

@ amrita

steroetype??? Oh NO! LolZZZ

this had never happened before yaaa...
I guess i had written about admiring him like a man admires his woman...

n great to see you after this long an interval...missed you so much!

@ ashu, ir, Sweet girl

Thanks people!

wildflower said...

@ amrita (contd...)

yeah..talking about nibbling a piece of his nose, is sensuous.

if eyes could sense sensuality, then yes, this was a bit sensuous!

Amrita Sabat said...

hey hii......i sed it ws stereo-type in d sense dat d language ws lik sum male authors write...:)

& sensuous i felt nt jst abt d 'nose'..in fact i didn't even hav dat in mind......d wrk as a whole i felt is dat....!! ur obsessiveness & bluntness is praisewrthy......baring ur passion here is commendable indeed! & i absolutely loved it!!

even i missed readin ur blog since long yaar! & me nt written to my blog since long too! will try 2 get bak soon!!:)

................your's entirely said...

'a thing of beauty is a joy forever'-ur post is a manifestation of the old saying or atleast it seems so for now :)

wildflower said...

@ amrita
:) waiting to see you update ur blog asap :D

@ your's entirely
that was quite a compliment yaa..even if it was just for this moment...shall cherish it for a long time to come...
tx! tx! tx!

Lucifer said...

this is beauitfully written...left me cravin to be admired like this

wildflower said...

shudnt b as tough! ;)