Me-Wordified!

Things that piss me off:-

*Sycophants & people falling for sychophants.

*Bossiness in (wo!)men.

*Fake people, fake emotions...i would prefer genuine hatred to counterfeit love;I also prefer people who 'properly' express their feelings to those who hide them, people whose minds i can't read on their face...I wear my heart on my sleeve...

*Men who do not respect women and do not beleive in their calibre.I include flirts here...with this i include almost all men in 0my 'hate-list'. OH! ME!

*Emotional blackmailers.

*Lack of enough patience to be a patient listener...in those people who call themselves my close friends...

*Also those so-called 'close friends' who pour out their unnecessary crap...even whem i am not in a mood to listen...

*Things (except love) that do not have any logical backing.

*Lack of gratitude.

*Sluggishness in action & lack of decisiveness...

*The word-------"Whatever!"...which is like saying'I-don't-care'.I would like to like people who give a damn!

*Unmourned-for deaths...

8 comments:

Matangi Mawley said...

nicely exprssed post..
loved this part-
genuine hatred to counterfeit love!

Anonymous said...

nicely written........

annie said...

You so much like me then for most of da dislikings.

Sneha P said...

hey..thats a lot of dislike!!
but then..u i like!!
lol..
keep blogging....
cheers!!

wildflower said...

I have had enough of screaming about things that i dislike. So i blog about them :D...

Bingo Blogging--------!!!!!

Anu Russell said...

damn it girl!!! you just pulled the words out of my mouth! loved reading it!

Ali S. said...

nice list of dislikes..... ":)"

What's In A Name ? said...

"*The word-------"Whatever!"...which is like saying'I-don't-care'.I would like to like people who give a damn!'------ Same here!