this is about how i wanted to spend my last days and how exactly i did so:
1. i loved walking. i walked evenings, nights. to all the places i ever wanted to. at hours odd and even. beside trees tall and old. beside trees that had leaves sensuous dark green and sometimes stunted boughs on which sprouted coppery baby leaves. i walked under starry skies, and took pictures of my shadow. i stood under street lights and wondered. and all the while i had the most wonderful companion ever. someone who disaapeared into thin air when i wanted to be alone, emerging only when i felt the need.
2. i loved chicken all the more then. wanted to eat out every other night. and my chicken-aholism reached its heights. i have had my drums-of-heaven and am done with it!
3. i wanted to find an alter-ego. i found an alter-ego.
4. i wanted to sleep with music on all night. one song playing all night.
precisely what i did.
5. i wanted not to care for a thing in the world. sigh! made sure that happened in the best way possible.
6. i wanted to rain-walk. i drenched myself in the first rain one entire afternoon. i laughed like hell in the rain. forthe first time rain wasnt an excuse for tears. people looked at me like i were mad. but point no. 5!
7. wanted to be a-lone. courtesy the world, i always had the liberty to be so.
8. shopping-ah-shopping! frocks, capris, tops & trinkets.
9.wanted to get high once, twice... a dozen times, and that happened many times over due to various reasons of course
10.wanted to talk all night. yeah! and have memories of it..for the rest of my life/. i am having memories of it still and i am storing them in locked chambers for the better.
11. i wanted to quit studying. and proly that showed in my final results.
12. wanted to see the sun rise, being up all night. for once in life, that
Point to take to heart: One way of being happy is doing exactly what you want to do. Hence proved.
PS: /DNM @ C-110-KMS-NITR-I am gonna miss you forver/