Passions


Hide and Seek Milano: Crispy biscuits with lumps of chocolate inside. Well they are big enough,
but somehow I can never manage to eat just one.

Silence: The way we lapsed into one
of our silences when we talked. I simply get addicted to that. we connect the most when we are actually not talking. i love those moments of
awkward silence and the way they become a comfort with time, a reassurance, the thing i need the most of all the other things.

Shakira: Watching this petite woman dance and her voice filling my ears and my mind. she creates passion in me.

Purples and violets: i can never differentiate one from the other. i never know when one becomes the other. and i love them with the color of zinc/g.

My words Un~spaced: i hate the space bar. i love to write phrases, stanzas with all my words together. no spaces for me.

I love forgetting: my window has a view of mountains. but then clouds cover them on and oft. and when they do so, i forget the mountains existed. by the evening the moutains
are back, shining orange in sunset, and I am surprised. And I forget other things/people/facts/events also.I forget how some special people and I spent evenings stretching into nights, talking and talking. We part and I forget them, those talks, the nothings shared, I feel like a machine. It is when I am reminded of them by someone, I begin feeling
nostalgic, pathetic.

The written word: I love reading people who feellike me, writelike me. I feel delighted, ecstatic, hysterical: sad, distraught, suicidal, all at the same time. Here, I totally advocate
total hypocrisy

People Watching: I keep watching them. People accuse me. I can't careany less. I wish I could, do that better: the caring any less part i.e.

Pain: I am passionate about the volumes of sorrow I hold. I like
being insance. I like being outof control

Sea shells, solitude and the sea: are among my other passions..
I feel troubled, when I feel that it can get to this, like in the picture here..
.
.
.
& I dedicate this post to someone'

3 comments:

gypsy said...

i like shakira too... one of my evergreens ...
and those biscuits are yummm...

rest, is etc etc...

SamtxneO said...

Shakira Shakira ohhh baby when u talk like dat..........

with yummy crispy milano....

nice combo

SamtxneO said...

Shakira Shakira ohhh baby when u talk like dat..........

with yummy crispy milano....

nice combo